Goa, the smallest state in India offers an eclectic blend of fine tropical weather, Indian, Western & Portuguese culture, food & music One of the most popular tourist hotspot in India, known for its clean sandy beaches lined with palm Trees.
Goa is described by synonyms such as the " Pearl of the East", " Rome of the East", "Heaven on Earth" etc, etc. The paeans in praise keep pouring and we Goans keep basking in the glory of - not the paeans, but that of the Sun, Sea and Sand and that is what we would like to share with our Honoured Guests who visit our Beloved Goa and offer you at the same time our true Goan Hospitality which has to be experienced to be believed.
Goa's Coastline is about 130 kms.
- By Air: Dabolim Airport
- By Rail: Closest Station is Thivim
- By Road: Closest Bus stop is Mapusa
- Food: A Variety of cuisines are available, ranging from Continental, Chinese, Thai, Indian and of course the unique Goan Cuisine ranging from the Authentic Spicy Curries, Prawn Balchao, Chicken Xacuti, Pork Sorpotel, to name a few, to the adapted variety of cooking for the Western palate (same taste less spice). Sea Food is a Specialty in most Goan Restaurants with the Lobsters, Mussels, Oysters, Prawns, Pomfrets, and Kingfish vying for your attention on the menu.
- Drinks: Feni is the local drink and comes in 2 flavours: Cashew and Coconut. Apart from the Feni? You name it and you get it!!
- North Goa Tour consists of a tour of Fort Aguada , the Calangute, Anjuna and Vagator beaches , temple of Lord Bodgeshwar, Friday Mapusa Bazaar and the Mayem lake.
- South Goa Tour consists of the tour of Miramar beach, Dona Paula, Old Goa churches where the incorruptible remains of St. Francis Xavier are preserved, temples of Mangueshi&Shantadurga and the Colva beach.
- Spice Garden Tour where you can see a variety of spices being grown and take some along home with you. Enjoy your lunch here made with the spices grown in the very same garden.
- River Cruise is a cruise after sunset where you see Goa in song and dance to the music of the Goan Genre with a touch of Portuguese music, influenced by the 450 years of Portuguese rule in Goa .
- Dolphin and Crocodile Trip where you can see the Dolphins frolicking in the sea waters and the Crocodiles play hide and seek in the backwaters.
- Dudhsagar Water Fall is a good outing for the Trekkers and Hikers and for swimmers in the icy cold waters.
- Bird Sanctuary Trip Both for the ornithologists and for those interested in amateur bird watching
- Flea Market On Wednesday you can shop at the Anjuna Flea market. Here you can buy local and other Indian handicrafts. This market is a place to laze around during the day, up to sunset, when the vendors start to pack up their wares.
- Night Life There are Gaming Casinos on the Mandovi River.
- Night clubs and Discos For the nightventurers are many, prominent ones being Tito’s at Baga and SinQ at Candolim.
- Saturday Night Bazaar where you can shop and dine ‘n dance to a variety of music and watch the various folk dances.